CT Quality Inspection Software
An efficient Look Inside your digital twin
CT quality inspection software VGSTUDIO MAX enables users to keep the quality high by getting full insight into their products—from design to serial production. The comprehensive computed tomography (CT) analysis software VGSTUDIO MAX cover all needs related to geometry and material analyses of scanned parts. All its analysis, and visualization tools fit perfectly into your digital workflow and serve as a real-world basis for simulation software from Hexagon.
VGSTUDIO MAX includes features for:
Material analysis:Analyze designed material properties as well as defects and visualize them—from research and development to production.
Geometry Analyses:Measure even the most difficult-to-access surfaces of a part
Reverse engineering:Convert CT scans into CAD models and optimize your tools or 3D printing geometries with the functions for manufacturing geometry correction.
Create high-quality tetrahedral volume meshes for FEM simulations in dedicated simulation software such as Digimat.
VGSTUDIO MAX lets you shine when presenting your findings to peers, decision makers, and the public. Impress in 3D and 2D, with exploded views and animations.
VGSTUDIO MAX offers a wide selection of modules for material analysis, geometry analysis, and CT reconstruction.
Thanks to its modular concept, the software suite VGSTUDIO MAX evolves with your needs.
CT data provides the basis for the insightful results CT Software delivers, as CT non-destructively reveals every aspect of an object. Because CT reconstruction produces a complete representation of an object in 3D from a large number of 2D X-ray images, you are able to draw conclusions on the external and internal structures of the object and its material properties.
Fuel your Simulation with Real-World data
CT software gives you the tools to improve your simulations, get even more accurate results, and validate results—all by using CT data analyzed with CT software.
CT inspection software offers comprehensive insights at every stage of the product life cycle:
- In materials research & development, you can use it to characterize material microstructures;
- At the design stage, it allows you to reverse engineer existing part geometries;
- In engineering, you can use it to validate or calibrate simulation workflows;.
- At the prototyping stage, it enables you to apply NDT and GD&T inspection plans to prototypes and to correct tools;
- In quality control, you can use it to ensure quality by repetitive sample inspections;
- In production, it enables you to monitor the production process with inline CT inspections;